PrintCover™ Short Term Polyester Film for Overlaminates
PrintCover Short Term Overlaminating Polyester Film
New from PERMACOLOR™ technology. Affordable image protection you can depend on! PrintCover™ is the economical solution for short life graphics.
What It Is
All new 1.0 mil polyester overlaminating ilm with optically clear permanent acrylic adhesive – and an ultra-smooth polyester liner. Available in 54” x 150’ and 60” x 150’ rolls, plus custom roll sizes.
Why It’s Better
It’s all you want for everyday short term projects, and less -- less cost.
- A premium look in PC7000 Gloss or PC7200 Matte finish.
- The protection your customers need against abrasion, moisture and UV light.
- Exeptional wet-out and adhesion on UV printed graphics -- due to advanced adhesive formula and smooth PET liner.
- Increased processing speed with minimum waste.
- Suitable for all types of digital images (water-based, solvent-based and UV ink jet.)
- Flat, curved, riveted and corrugated surfaces.
- Great for photo prints and transparencies.
- One year outdoor and three year indoor durability.
- Use-life estimate based on accelerated age studies on vertical applications under "normal" environmental conditions.
- Severe environmental conditions will reduce use life.
- Recommendations are believed to be accurate but do not constitute a warranty written or implied. Refer to MACtac® Product Performance Guides and Technical Assistance Bulletins prior to use.
Application: 50° - 120°F (10° - 49°C)
End Use: -20° - 200°F (-29° - 93°C)
Two years when stored between 60° - 80°F (15° - 25°C) and 50% relative humidity or less.
Larger than Life Graphics
On Floor Merchaniser
Upscale Retail Window
In-Store Display Signs